Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well another day, that I get to go mudding. This time it was not raining, so I got to take some better pictures.

The BFG are wonderfull I was wheeling in 2wheel drive most of the time, until the truck got stuck for abit. I just throw it into Low, and I was out.

the aftermath

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
hey looks like you had a good time out there!!! what lift is that?? looks really good

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nice pics. How did you get such large pics to post? What lights/ system did you use for your front lights (near the front plate)? They look great!!

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Jeez! Why don't you wash that thing already!!!:lol: Looks like fun:cheers:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Good pics. Did you get out of your truck and take all those pics? :rancher:

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the truck has 6" procomp stage 1 lift. This place is liike heaven, here in town is hard to find a spot to go mudding.
The light are mounted on 4 existing holes under the black plastic in the lower bumper. I have a thread of my install in here ill see if I can find it later and posted.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
billaj said:
Good pics. Did you get out of your truck and take all those pics? :rancher:
Yeah I was by myself, next time Im taking somebody with me so they can take some actions pictures.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I'd get annoyed of taking pictures. Glad you have the patience so we can enjoy them!

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this where all taking in the same spot just different angles, I really didnt have much time. I was on the way to pick up my wife from her work, I was wheeling for maybe 15min.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
looks like you had fun!!

Awesome Sig pic :)

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Looks like you had a little fun..... I bet you made a lot of friends on the way out!

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it was a blast. The BFG are great Im sure if I didnt have the muds guards the truck would fully cover in mud.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
d0va said:
this where all taking in the same spot just different angles, I really didnt have much time. I was on the way to pick up my wife from her work, I was wheeling for maybe 15min.
I just noticed this one! How did your wife react when you showed up in your Titan still dripping with wet mud? LOL!:eek2:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
this is what your pretty blue truck would look like if you didnt have mud flaps!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
She was cool about it. She just gave that look the smile and shacking her head:bangit: . My inlaws where all upset cause I dirty the drive way... :crybaby:

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jasonmotox said:
this is what your pretty blue truck would look like if you didnt have mud flaps!
:eek2: I guess the oem mudguards do work :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.