Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to take a look under my truck just to see how hard it would be to install a dual exhaust also to see how much room I had for headers. Well upon inspection I noticed I left power wire for my amp too much slack and it was touching the exhaust, so pulled them to the amp and cut the slack problem fixed. Well I was down there I looked at everything to see how Nissan builds there trucks, well had my breath taking away when I looked at the engine oil pan, this pan looks to be the most problematic pan I have ever seen looks to be a 2 piece pan, not only that but it hangs about a 1/8 below the cross member tieing the 2 front ends together. I will take a picture and post it here when I get a chance. Now don't anyone get me wrong I am happy with my Titan but I just think the engineers could have put more thought into the design on the oil pan, it just hangs too low to do any off-roading and not to have to worry about hitting something on the trail and having oil spill everywhere.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
now you're gonna have me on a creeper(cardboard box) all of next weekend if it doesnt rain. thanks. lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts