Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No offense to our Dodge member but read this write-up on the open roads forum and thought I had to share it with you guys:

04 hemi, very disapointed!!!!!

Karl

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sounds like they need the dreaded trans flash TSB. I never had it, and i dont have the problem, but i have heard many that have had it. Something about shift points. Thanks for mentioning me though! LOL :smoke:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's too funny Chris...you know it's bad when we're all starting to think alike!

Karl

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Man, this is an old thread.

Just about the time I forget about CaliforniaTitan, someone brings up a thread with CT in it. I hope his family is doing well this holiday season.

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Treebasher said:
Man, this is an old thread.

Just about the time I forget about CaliforniaTitan, someone brings up a thread with CT in it. I hope his family is doing well this holiday season.
Just a spammer, but I suppose he did do something good. Lets not forget.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
wow, talk about old ghosts....kinda took my breath away to see chris' truck.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Can some of you old timers feel us newbies in on Chris's story. Curiosity is killing the cat.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Sorry to read all that. Sounds like Chris was a standup guy. I'm sure he is missed by alot of folks. RIP Chris and I hope his family is doing wel..

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Sammy - I didnt' get the spammer reference - what's that all about?

The first PM I ever got was from Chris - I was asking about exhaust and he sent me video some clips from his own truck... Really cool guy.

(Just checked - still have them too - can't bring myself to delete them)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Was quite a shock went it happened..Hope his family has a merry Christmas!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts