Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am jelious!! We goto Disney World every two years. Myself and the family love it there. If we had passes we would go more than once to it I am sure

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
How'd you get that deal? We had annual passes for a year.....my inlaws gave em as a gift to take the kiddos (2 & 3) and all they have done is hassled us the past few months to go back. I dont have the funds to buy another annual pass..and I would be better off buying the ann. pass over a single enterance fee....cuz i seemed like we were up there every other weekend.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I "rent" passes from local residents. They buy the annual passes and then "rent" them on eBay. You pick 'em up from their office in the morning and return them to a drop box in the evening.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I "rent" passes from local residents. They buy the annual passes and then "rent" them on eBay. You pick 'em up from their office in the morning and return them to a drop box in the evening.
Dang, never heard of that! lol Well they have payment plans. I thought the ticket prices were around $60....WRONG: they are $80! Damn it! Regardless, you can put that $80 as a down payment towards a Season pass.....they have 3 different kinds, cheapest being $119....thats with the down payment of your ticket.....which comes down to $9.xx a month. I believe the weekends are blocked out during the summer months but heck, the weekends are too packed and too hot, my friends, family, and inlaws all go during the weekdays. Select the plan that is right, boom, you got a season pass to the happiest placeo n earth lol:bangit:

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
That's a great idea. With a 4 year old I'm sure will being seeing the mouse a few more times. I'll look into that next time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts