Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Forgive me but i have searched and can not come up with the right response to get my answer.

I have a 2011 Pro4X with nav and all the bells and whistles. I want to display my MPG on my driver info center right above the steering wheel but for the life of me i can't get it to show. Can someone please walk me through the steps! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
My truck is a lot older than yours but if you have every bell and whistle the MPG is in the navigation screen unless things have changed.

·
Registered
678 Posts
In my 11 all I have to do is press the toggle switch and it comes up. It has the average mpg and the average mph

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
with the nav you can only get it to show up on the nav screen. without nav i belive it shows up by the tach/speedo

·
Registered
869 Posts
If it's the non-nav system just keep pushing the info button through the skip items until you get to the MPG/AVG Speed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That would be my problem - i have the nav. thanks all.

Just curious - how would i get it to show on the nav screen? I am at the beach in my wife's PFinder and i've already figured her car out more then mine (since its at home).

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Push the trip button. You may have to cycle through to get to the mileage. It can show mileage, two screens for trips with speed time and distance, and there is a maintenance screen. Maybe more? I forget.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
correct,hit the trip button. Keep hitting it and scroll through. You will see trip 1, trip 2, economy and finally maintenance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
correct,hit the trip button. Keep hitting it and scroll through. You will see trip 1, trip 2, economy and finally maintenance.
I only get Trip 1 and 2. I believe its due to the Nav.

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
I only get Trip 1 and 2. I believe its due to the Nav.
So when you hit the trip button thats on the head unit (sterio/deck/all the buttons) the nav screen directly above it just goes to trip 1 and than trip 2 and than back to trip 1?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So when you hit the trip button thats on the head unit (sterio/deck/all the buttons) the nav screen directly above it just goes to trip 1 and than trip 2 and than back to trip 1?
I thought you meant the trip button on the ODO. Ill try the one under the nav screen when i get home from vacation tomorrow. Thanks! :hi:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts