Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is up for sale. Galaxy Black 2008 Crew Cab XE 4x2. It has the popular, trac, tow package with front bench seat. Its now right at 36k and had all 4 tires replaced at 34k. Nothing is wrong with the truck. If your local I can arrange to have it professionally detailed after purchase.

Performance mods include Volant intake, Volant exhaust, Airaid TB spacer, Hellwig heavy duty traction springs and Bully Dog Power Pup. Only other thing than that are silverstars for the low beams.

Truck has been very well maintained. Has had several more oil changes then necessary. As some of you know I work from home so nearly all miles are highway. I'm asking payoff which is $21,800. If your serious I may be persuaded in throwing in my turbo system.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
My truck is up for sale. Galaxy Black 2008 Crew Cab XE 4x2. It has the popular, trac, tow package with front bench seat. Its now right at 36k and had all 4 tires replaced at 34k. Nothing is wrong with the truck. If your local I can arrange to have it professionally detailed after purchase.

Performance mods include Volant intake, Volant exhaust, Airaid TB spacer, Hellwig heavy duty traction springs and Bully Dog Power Pup. Only other thing than that are silverstars for the low beams.

Truck has been very well maintained. Has had several more oil changes then necessary. As some of you know I work from home so nearly all miles are highway. I'm asking payoff which is $21,800. If your serious I may be persuaded in throwing in my turbo system.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Why sell it?? What are you going to drive? Don't let the soon to be ex get the best of you. With your asking price close to $22K you're better off keeping it!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I think you'll be happier with the truck than the cash. You'll have to split the cash...

Anyway, bump for truth in advertising.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In the temporary orders I was awarded our home and my truck. I'm not willing to lose my home that we had built. If your serious, I will go ahead and install my turbo system for 25k. I already have another truck in the driveway so no worries on transportation.

I'm not interested in parting out the truck unless I absolutely have to. Dealers are looking for stock trucks, most individuals want it already modded. I have a set of OEM 18" charcoal wheels going in as well.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Turbo system will be included, $21,800 is my payoff. I need this truck gone, my legal fees are killing me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good luck with the sale. But i am really interested in only ur turbo system. So if you decide to part it out im am really interested in that and the TB spacer. Would the turbo fit on my 2005 nissan armada

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale. And lolz to my loyal fans for the tags.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I sure would like to get ahold of that exhaust!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I almost bought your intake and tb one time but you couldn't sell it lol
Well i will met you in dallas again if you want to sell!!!! i am interested in the air intake , tb, programmer.

Please let me know if you decided to selll cause i will be in Dallas this Friday Saturday and maybe sunday!!
thank you , Bernardo

·
Registered
123 Posts
Interested in te charcoal 18's let me know if u decide to part

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I almost bought your intake and tb one time but you couldn't sell it lol
Well i will met you in dallas again if you want to sell!!!! i am interested in the air intake , tb, programmer.

Please let me know if you decided to selll cause i will be in Dallas this Friday Saturday and maybe sunday!!
thank you , Bernardo
Give me a call and we can work out a price and I'll see you Friday. BTW, what color is your truck?

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
I'll buy those Helwig traction spring's, if you want to sell them?

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll buy those Helwig traction spring's, if you want to sell them?
I'll let you know after Friday if this deal falls through.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts