·
Registered
318 Posts
definitely something im going to do...who has an old grill:hi:

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
yeah, got alot of Ish from the local popo about not havin a plate

That plate holder is interesting, i think i want one of those retractable ones lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
when you take the two parts of the grill apart how much space is their in between the two pieces before you cant snap it back together? just wondering to make sure i dont buy anything that is too thick, im thinking about making the mesh grill this weekend, and im going to be cutting out the old webbing.

·
Registered
63 Posts
was that mesh grille a breeze to put on?
Ya its a breeze in my opinion, here is the run down of time when I did it today

It took about 1 hour to take the grill off, open it, trace the mesh, and cut it out and cut out the center Nissan burger. It took about 2 hours to do the painting and to put it back on so about 3 hours over all, it wasnt that bad at all.

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey SD did you cut out your entire center webbing or just where the burger was?

·
Registered
258 Posts
will any epoxy or glue do for the emblem delete?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
hey SD did you cut out your entire center webbing or just where the burger was?
I cut all the webbing off... it'll feel all flimsy but once you get the mesh and grille shell snapped on itll be nice and strong

·
Registered
258 Posts
Does anybody have spare gille or know where I can get some pieces for this mod?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Does anybody have spare gille or know where I can get some pieces for this mod?

·
Registered
5 Posts
The mesh looks awesome. I'm going to do this mod instead of buying a billet grill. I love how it looks, and it is a big step up from just painting my burger black to clean up the looks. Nice work!

·
Registered
262 Posts
This may be a dumb question as I've done ZERO research regarding the matter, but does going with a smaller mesh grill have any effect on engine temps? Seems like you'd want more air flow, although I know most the aftermarket stuff is about the same size (or smaller) as the mesh mod.

21 - 40 of 246 Posts