Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to lift the Titan. Going with 2.5 or 3" up front and 2-2.5" out back. Going to order the 5100/5125 combo for shocks, so all set there. Have UCAs, spacers, blocks, and u-bolts. Wondering if I'm going to need extended brake lines or if the OEM are long enough? Obviously want to get the lines and be ready, since I'll be unable to drive without brakes if I have to wait for lines to ship. Are they required?

·
Registered
42 Posts
About to lift the Titan. Going with 2.5 or 3" up front and 2-2.5" out back. Going to order the 5100/5125 combo for shocks, so all set there. Have UCAs, spacers, blocks, and u-bolts. Wondering if I'm going to need extended brake lines or if the OEM are long enough? Obviously want to get the lines and be ready, since I'll be unable to drive without brakes if I have to wait for lines to ship. Are they required?
I am having the same Icon kit installed soon that admire mentioned, and he is correct that it does not require extended brake lines. However, the rear lift for that kit only consists of a 1" block. If you are thinking about lifting the rear 2-2.5", I am not sure whether that would have any effect on your rear brake lines or not. You should be fine up front, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts