Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i like my stock head unit in my truck but i want to get an amp and a 12" sub for my truck. i talked to a few different places and i get a different answer every time. i already have a stock 6 cd changer so if i get a new hu i'll need to spend more for a aftermarket one. my question is will it sound that much better with a new hu. does tech12 make a box for just one 12" that fits under the single seat in the back. also whats is a good amp sub combo for a good price.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,981 Posts
You can use your factory head unit but an aftermarket would sound much better. Do you have KC or CC?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if i get a new deck for my truck will i loose my 6 cd changer. i know nothing on car audio so sorry if these questions don't make sense. i noticed in a thread that there is two units in the dash. i'm thinking one is the cd changer and the other the deck

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry for the :confused: but like i said i know nothing on this subject. i guess i need to start pricing hu with a cd changer. another :confused: question, will my cd changer fit in a 06 altima. i think if i can give mine to my wife i could talk her into letting me get a aftermarket hu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts