Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ask this because I was on my way to work the other day and I saw this red Titan, he is driving slow but started to drive aggressive when I was beside him.

I was thinking WTF is wrong with this guy, if we race each other , it wont prove anything. We have the same engine and same truck :ftard:

·
Registered
766 Posts
I dont...but its not the truck that wins a race more like the driver with experience...and the mods of course...lol

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I don't try to race other T's I run across, but like to give them a friendly rev along side them to acknowledge them, and look to get some acknowledgment back but most pretend that they don't even notice, prob because most of them are stock, and my T stands out a bit more... If passing head on or across intersections, I like to wave or give a thumbs up, and get the same back about 50% of the time...

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I don't try to race other T's I run across, but like to give them a friendly rev along side them to acknowledge them, and look to get some acknowledgment back but most pretend that they don't even notice, prob because most of them are stock, and my T stands out a bit more... If passing head on or across intersections, I like to wave or give a thumbs up, and get the same back about 50% of the time...
I do the same except for the reving part. Barely anybody waves back. Titan owners are stuck up lol or they just dont like my truck compared to theirs.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I don't think I've ever lined up beside another titan since their fairly rare around here, but I would probably pass on racing another Titan.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Titan on Titan crime is just not right. Will acknowledge, rev, wave, whatever, but never race. That's why our population is suffering, we are killing too many of each other.

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I raced one once, he was a douche! We went from a roll on the freeway, and I took him by a length and a half or so, then started to slow down; he proceeded to fly by me, cut me off, and throw his flashers on... LOL

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Never got to race one with my SRT. But I did race another Titan with my Titan when I had it, on the dragstrip too. His was a 4x4 king cab with dualls, I had a 4x4 crew cab with banks and volant. I launched in 4hi and beat him with a 15.2 to his 15.9. He didn't use 4hi lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts