Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
topic...
i was thinkin of taking my bros tundra that has a grill since he doesnt want it and going to put it on my titan in a few more weeks when i get it.
Anybody have a pic of one?

·
Registered
662 Posts
TranMan409 said:
topic...
i was thinkin of taking my bros tundra that has a grill since he doesnt want it and going to put it on my titan in a few more weeks when i get it.
Anybody have a pic of one?
I highly doubt that a Tundra grill will work on a Titan. They are very different grills.

They may be made to work if your name is Jesse James or you are one of the brothers at Orange County Choppers. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but my bros grill isnt really a toyota grill..it could fit on other trucks like f-150 and some other trucks

·
Registered
662 Posts
I hate to say it but that grill guard looks horrible in my opinion. Doesn't look very strong and is just plain ugly. I think it ruins the great looks of the Titan front end. JMHO.

·
Registered
662 Posts
ben95m said:
I don't think it looks that bad, I may get one later....
I would wait for an aftermarket company to come out with a nice chrome one. I think this would match up much better with the big chrome grill and chrome strip on the bumper.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I like the bumper guards from Waag. Had one on my Frontier. Low profile. Doesn't take away too much from the front end. Pushes away alot of brush and sapplings on the trails I ride. Also good for pushing shopping carts out of your spot at the whatever store. Hope they make one in chrome, but the black is good too. Heres the link. (it's the big picture in the middle)
http://waag.com/showroom/182.php

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ditto dman,
Saw an Expedition in the shop with one of these cosmetic grills that created what should have been only minor damage. Instead of just the bumper being effected the bar had folded inward crushing the front fenders on both sides and the hood. With time perhaps ARB, TMJ or Calamari (sp) will have a one piece functional bar/bumper.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
FLfinfan said:
I like the bumper guards from Waag. Had one on my Frontier. Low profile. Doesn't take away too much from the front end. Pushes away alot of brush and sapplings on the trails I ride. Also good for pushing shopping carts out of your spot at the whatever store. Hope they make one in chrome, but the black is good too. Heres the link. (it's the big picture in the middle)
I want something like the Ramsey wrap around that mounts a winch.

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
FLfinfan said:
Actually I really like the look of the bumper guard (i.e. Front Runner) on the Waag site. The other that covers the entire front end just detracts too much from the overall look.

·
Registered
497 Posts
im with bestatchess on the winch idea, id ballz it many more places w/o the fear of getting stuck lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts