Nissan Titan Forum banner

Do you want to know your est.HP,1/4mile times,mph & MORE?!

937 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  bj2007 
#1 ·
I went to the Las Vegas dragstrip for the first time and got one run in before it started raining(the second doesnt count cuz I spun past the christmas tree:crying:)
I ran an et of 15.1 w/mph of 88.9 in street trim(ex:mirrors normal,spare still attached etc.) After doing so I needed to know more about my trucks full potential without the human(my dumbass) element. So here is what I found. With the links below you can enter your estimated weight,times,hp etc and get what your looking for without going to a dyno or if you have without going to the track.
I really need to get the actual curb weight since I've found numbers reported from 4800 to 5300lbs for my model. Therefore, I went with what I think was the more credible sites for the curb weight and added me and a few more pounds for whatever was in the truck.
I also included a link thats for turbos but it will give you the actual engine performance percentage based on your locations altitude. In my case I was at 2000'(nellis afb 1960') so my Titan was only able to use 93% of is horsepower during my run. Special Thanks to the dudes and dudettes for setting up the Vegas run and waiting for me!ENJOY!

Stealth 316 - Formulas for 1/4 mile ET & mph vs. hp & wgt

TurboBricks | High Performance Volvo Club

for more info to blow your mind click on my signature link to MT.

What? yes I have a girlfriend and yes she is hot but this is what I do when I'm trying not to think about sex while she's at work. :eek:ral:

See less See more
#3 ·
Holly crap! a one stop shop! thanks man:redblob"

#4 ·
Anyone know how to do an estimate on HP calculations based on your add ons? Like CAI + Exhaust + Tune = ? how much over stock hp?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.