Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pulled up next to a newer model dodge ram daytona with a butt-ugly huge freakin spoiler on the back of it at a light the other day. didnt think they wanted to race till the light was bout to change. then he started to pull up till his back bumper was even with my front bumper. light turned and we both hit it. had to merge over after about 200 feet, but by that time i was 2-3 truck lengths ahead of em. i thought those things were supposed to be fast??? i know it wasnt an srt-10, but still. are the daytona editions any faster than a regular 1500????

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Pretty sure the Daytona's are the same as the regular hemi's, they just have that hideuos spoiler and ugly graphics.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Yea, nothing special other then the hideous wing and graphics package.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright. well it still felt good to kill a dodge. and those spoilers are horrendous. a spoiler should never be put on a full size pickup truck.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey megw where you at in florida???

im up here just south of tallahasee in wakulla county....

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Nice kill man, those Hemi Daytonas aren't fast, they are a little quicker than a regular 1500 Hemi since the Borla exhaust and 3.92 gears.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Nice kill!! :cheers:

·
Registered
897 Posts
A Stock Hemi is really choked up. They need a tune. Plus they are a little heavy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
my friend nextdoor to me ahd 1 and he keept saying it could beat my armada and i was next to a 2door 1 awhile back and i took it so easily

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
HawaiiTitan said:
Came accross a site that tested the RC Daytona at 6.8secs. 0-60, so your truck is running strong man, good job for just dualls!

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/lw/05daytona.htm
Here's one for you man, what Dodge was always meant to be, lol. This guy won the Street car shootout at my track last weekend and I got some photos so I thought I would share since you guys share the power plant. It is confirmed that he was running the Viper engine in it, lightly modded, lol.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts