Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it was not a kill cuz the dodge backed out of in but i think he got the message!
i was heading to the shop in my titan xe bug truck and i noticed a black dodge 4 door trying to catch up to me through the roundabout across I-17 and happyvally hear in north phoenix as we were driving he passed me and hammered his truck so i felt i needed to defang that dodge so i hammered my truck and much to his surprise i was pulling on him hard he must of seen me coming up on him fast and he backed out of it i tried to fall back to hit the light so we could do it the right way but he was having nun of the fastest Titan bug truck in phoenix if you know me then you know my trucks are not stock! and if the owner of that dodge is out there if you want a rematch the number was on the truck!!!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
aww man i was hoping dodge got the picture and dropped its whole line of vehicles !!! lol only dodge im considering on getting is a srt10 ram...

·
Registered
126 Posts
quickd100 said:
How about a little match with my Dodge? It's stock just the way I built it.:boxing: Dave
Holy crap man that thing looks like an elementry school science project. I might just have my son build me one of those when he gets some free time:jester: . J/K man cant get no one to play huh?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sure and after if you want to see who has the bigger pair just for fun i will run my 71 prostreet hemi cuda 1054hp @ 983tq . u know just to even the plying field bring it on big shot! :boxing:

just to make it a little fun i like to gamble some! how about we kick in $20,000 grand each? sound like fun? so put up or shut up!

AVENGER EXTERMINATING INC. 623-580-7378 PHX.AZ,85085 ASK FOR THE OWNER I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS!!!

WAITING FOR YOUR CALL!! :cheers:

have race trailer will travel!

Oh ya nice engine bay now i know were my old toilet vent pipe went!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
DESERTDOG said:
Sure and after if you want to see who has the bigger pair just for fun i will run my 71 prostreet hemi cuda 1054hp @ 983tq . u know just to even the plying field bring it on big shot! :boxing:

just to make it a little fun i like to gamble some! how about we kick in $20,000 grand each? sound like fun? so put up or shut up!

AVENGER EXTERMINATING INC. 623-580-7378 PHX.AZ,85085 ASK FOR THE OWNER I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS!!!

WAITING FOR YOUR CALL!! :cheers:

have race trailer will travel!

Oh ya nice engine bay now i know were my old toilet vent pipe went!

Loving it because you got a Titan and a hemi. You should post a picture of your engine bay Bro. Probaly beter than the dryer vent tube lol:jester:

·
Registered
273 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
aww man i was hoping dodge got the picture and dropped its whole line of vehicles !!! lol only dodge im considering on getting is a srt10 ram...
Well if you do get a SRT-10 don't tow with it. I hear they can't tow. I've got 500 HP and I can still tow lol.:jester:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Crap cel pix from a wile back.Sh!t how do you re size this crap!
f-it if ya want i will drive it over to your house in a trailer pulled by one of my titan's :poke::bang:

Checked with the office as of 11:00 am Phoenix time no phone calls me thinks this guy needs to stay over at the dodge forum or maybe he just suffers from titan envy?

All 7 of his post are about that truck. lets race that p.o.s but there needs to be some cash involved or pink slips so i can sale that hunk of crap to make it worth my while :smoke:

still waiting for a phone call!!

Seriously have some one bend you up some tube that intake looks like crap!

·
Registered
805 Posts
DESERTDOG said:
well it was not a kill cuz the dodge backed out of in but i think he got the message!
i was heading to the shop in my titan xe bug truck and i noticed a black dodge 4 door trying to catch up to me through the roundabout across I-17 and happyvally hear in north phoenix as we were driving he passed me and hammered his truck so i felt i needed to defang that dodge so i hammered my truck and much to his surprise i was pulling on him hard he must of seen me coming up on him fast and he backed out of it i tried to fall back to hit the light so we could do it the right way but he was having nun of the fastest Titan bug truck in phoenix if you know me then you know my trucks are not stock! and if the owner of that dodge is out there if you want a rematch the number was on the truck!!!
Nice kill!!!..........What ever size engine he was running???

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
How about a little match with my Dodge? It's stock just the way I built it.
Why does the engine bay look like blue and red Lego's snapped together?

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
That's a good story. Reminds me of when I used to try and pass people in my old Ford Ranger, they would just give it a little gas and I would have to pull in behind them lmao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts