Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has a 2002 Dodge Crew.. He is considering a Titan due to his gas milieage (around 14). He has a 2 wheel drive. Let's update our milieage board. I'm still getting around 14 with my 4x4 but only have 1700 miles and not any long trips.
Let him know some figures guys and gals thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
2021 miles thus far...Avg for our driving so far is 15.7MPG. This is mixed driving (70% freeway and 30% City and some stop and go traffic on the freeway at certain points). 2WD with Big Tow and Off Road Pkg.

Chris

·
Registered
295 Posts
www.durocab.com said:
A friend of mine has a 2002 Dodge Crew.. He is considering a Titan due to his gas milieage (around 14). He has a 2 wheel drive. Let's update our milieage board. I'm still getting around 14 with my 4x4 but only have 1700 miles and not any long trips.
Let him know some figures guys and gals thanks.
2500 miles King Cab 4x4 Off-Road Tow package. 12.5 city 15.5 Hwy. My Buddy has a Ram 1 year Pre-Hemi 11mpg.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
4wd cc big tow, off road, 3.36 ratio 14 city only driving :upsidedow

·
Registered
41 Posts
2wd King Cab. 2nd tank of gas - 14.5mpg. 60% city/40% highway.

·
Registered
779 Posts
4wd kc big tow, off road, 3.36 ratio: 11 average

11 average
lowest = 8.5
highest = 14.5

·
Registered
47 Posts
Come on durocab we know u want the titan and not your friend, it's a dead give away when anyone starts off with, "well my friend wants to know", it's ok just get rid of that duraless, or piece of **** dodge and get into the best full size truck on the market lol, Titan Rocks !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have a question on the tow/off road with 3.36 ratio. Does the car always run with this ratio or only when the tow/off road mode is switched on (if there is a switch). Mine doesn't have tow nor off road, just currious since I had to give up side airbags because of the required tow package.

Also, when people said they get certain gas mileage with 4x4, does that mean they got the mileage running with 4x4 mode or just the cars that come with 4x4 option (so is a little heavier).

thx

·
Registered
779 Posts
always runs with this ratio

amati5 said:
I have a question on the tow/off road with 3.36 ratio. Does the car always run with this ratio or only when the tow/off road mode is switched on (if there is a switch). Mine doesn't have tow nor off road, just currious since I had to give up side airbags because of the required tow package.

Also, when people said they get certain gas mileage with 4x4, does that mean they got the mileage running with 4x4 mode or just the cars that come with 4x4 option (so is a little heavier).

thx

always runs with this ratio.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts