Revised pics added

·
Registered
785 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt drive it.... We werent sure how to install the cbdb due to mine having an extra little bracket. Still not to sure where the extra bracket would bolt? Do we need to drill out some hole in the frame/body?? No instructions with my cbdb...

·
Registered
777 Posts
Cut the factory CB Bracket out with a Sawzall and the new one bolts in where you cut it.

·
Vendor
711 Posts
You don't HAVE to have one. I didn't have one for almost a year and it didn't affect anything negatively, it just makes for a little vibration when you accelerate.

·
Registered
777 Posts
You don't HAVE to have one. I didn't have one for almost a year and it didn't affect anything negatively, it just makes for a little vibration when you accelerate.
It will wear out your CB and it will wear U-Joints and it will not help your Pinion Bearing one bit.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Alright i took some pics of where i cut the stock bracket..My CST cbdb wouldnt fit to my stock bolts and i didnt have a drill to wallow out the holes on the cst bottom bracket so i had to us a screw driver and hammer twisting in the hole and finally got to fit.
Well the pic order is bass-ackwards..

1st pic is me installing the new cst cbdb.
2nd pic after i cut the stock brace.
3rd is the first side i was cutting.

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
good too go

1 - 8 of 8 Posts