Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am sorry that I have to write this, but does anyone know who CDubya is? His name is Chad and he lives in Douglasville GA. I sent him $860.00 for his AMP steps that he had for sale here in the forums, and YES you guessed it, he ripped me off. NO STEPS and NO replys to numerious e-mails. WTF???? Anything will help. I have the DA in Atlanta working on this, so we will see. Thanks for your help, Lock

·
Registered
304 Posts
did you pay with paypal?

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Sorry that happend Bro'. Get all his information and post it for others to be aware...f***in' ripoff assclowns need to be sent to the pokey and get...

L

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I did not pay him with paypal, I sent him a money order. We exchanged e-mails and he seemed to be a great guy. What a fool I was/am.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Sorry to hear what happened. By "sent numerous emails" do you mean actual emails or pm's? When was the last time you were able to get a hold of him? He hasnt logged in to this site since 1/08/08

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
That's why I've back out on some buys. I don't care of the price, if they are a new member and not very active in our forums....... Don't buy from them!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I'm thinking that there must be some explanation. He was around a lot in 06 and 07, not just some newbie to the forum ripping people off. I bought an amp from him about 9 months ago and received it with no problems (though I'm a little worried now because I haven't actually tested it yet, hopefully it works). You should ask the guy (pcg_k25) that bought the other stuff in the for sale thread if he received it. I think I paid him with paypal, I'll check and see if I have his phone number.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Tech12volts left iTrader feedback for him, maybe he has info on him. He hasn't had any activity on eBay lately, but it looks like Justintoxicated bought something from him there last year, you might want to see if he has any info.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Checked my paypal, no phone number, but my payment to him went to a different name. I do have the box that he sent the amp in, I'll find it in the garage tomorrow to see what address is on it.

·
Registered
940 Posts
He still had the steps for sale in his last post in the for sale thread on Dec 19, when did you send him the money?

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
My mom's house is near Douglasville, GA. We could make that our baseops in a mission to take him down :fart:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I asked about these steps and talked to the guy before, sounded like a great guy?? Here's the info he sent me in a pm:Hey this is chad with the steps. My cell number is and my work number is Thanks again, and when you do send something paypal or otherwise for me to hold them let me know so I will see it.
hope this helps, hate to anyone get hosed...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks ALOT for all of your help, you guys ROCK. I sent him a total of 16 PM'S, and he received the $ on 01-06-08. I will be calling this A$$ [email protected] this AM? I will let you know what is up. Thanks for everything!!!! Lock

·
Registered
940 Posts
matthews said:
My mom's house is near Douglasville, GA. We could make that our baseops in a mission to take him down :fart:
fdlock890 said:
I will be calling this A$$ [email protected] this AM?
Easy there. He was an active member for a long time who was never secretive about who or where he was, and had numerous transactions with other members. I will reserve judgement until we find out more. There are members here who will not stand for any conning on the site, and I'm sure they will help you get it resolved. Remember what happened to Charlie Wenzel? Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
940 Posts
To borrow some lines from Lonestar;

He missed his bus, missed his plane, surely this can be explained
Lost his car at the mall, got locked in a bathroom stall
Joined a cult, joined the Klan, on the road with Pearl Jam
Buried with The Grateful Dead, came back as a Parrot Head
Got derailed, got de-iced, offered as a sacrifice
FBI, CIA, if they've seen him they ain't saying
No news
Still no news

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Hey bro I bought his sub box from him and sent him a money order and then he shipped the box! I have his phone no. if u need it, i can PM it to u!!!!!!!!!!!
Something must be wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(him,girlfriend,job)!!!!!!!!! I tried to call him at christmas and got his voicemail. There was some problems with shipping the sub box being heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like about $200 packaging and shipping. I only paid $260 for the box and I told him I would pay half of the shipping and can't get a hold of him to send him the extra money. And yes I have the sub box that's y I am saying something is wrong. He can only get on line at night. If u want call me and I'll give u all the detail about what went on with the deal on the sub box!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
I wonder if it's being resolved...CDub is on right now

1 - 20 of 37 Posts