Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to do an side-by-side comparison to a 2015-17 with a 2019 Titan regarding the Suspension System. I do not have the resources to make the suspension Comparison difference. What I am looking for is are the the same way built and installed: FRONT Suspension, Coils, Shocks, and REAR Left Springs, Bump Stops, Flip Kits, etc.

I want to install a 2015 Suspension in my 2019 Titan but I have to make sure it all lines up.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
They are a similar design but not interchangeable. Can't imagine why you'd want to install a 2015 suspension in your 2019 unless perhaps you mean a lift kit. I'll save you a fair amount of headache - at least the shocks are different, and it's probable the lower frame supports are different.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I am trying to LOWER my 2019 and their is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the world available to lower the front and the rear, level it all. Do you have any ideas? thank you

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Aside from very expensive custom work, you might measure and see if anyone makes a lowering shackle for the rear which will fit.

Beyond that, you're getting into uncharted territory.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dubyam, yep already have that installed. It lowered the rear by 1.5" and just leveled it with the front. I need to drop it all around about 3"....How Much i am willing to pay....ALOT

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,813 Posts
you know whats funny. everyone always raises their trucks to level them. i am not super tall so i always just lowered the rear instead of raising the front. i think about doing it to this truck, still. i can go to the local autoparts place and check their universal shackles on the back wall and probably make the truck a lot easier to get into and out of the bed for like 40 bucks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At LAST! I located a company out here in South Ca that specializes in installing "Air Bags" on vehicles. They are a very upscale company. I went their yesterday and took a tour. While I was their Snoop Dogg was walking thru dropping off (2) of his vehicles. I was very impressed. Met with the owner "Jay" and talked about all the components that they will install on my truck with "Air Bags". Seen where my Beautiful truck will be stored in the Garage, and Time -frame. I will be getting (2) air compressed tanks and I can lower and raise it as I am driving from the APP on my phone. Since I only drive my truck on the weekends. It will sit almost tucked under tires as it sits Mon-Friday, and the air will NOT leak out for about 20 days if I don't increase it a little. When completely raised it will sit 2 1/2 fingers from the wheel well to the top of the tires all away around. AMAZING!. Much better handling, smoother ride, and control of my TITAN. No more "bouncing up/down" on the freeway when I hit a dip in the road.

PLUS! I will be getting my NISSAN emblem in the front grill removed with a matte black that will light-up like the Mercedes emblem do when the lights are turned on. YES! I am spending alot alot alot, over $9,000 but it is worth it, and I will be the ONLY Nissan TITAN owner in the USA with a Air Bagged LOWERING Truck, and Custom Wrap, Design. Also, I had RAPTOR front grill LED Yellow lights semi flushed on my front grill. They will be Recessing these into the Grill. Absolutely Sick. I am dropping it off in 2 weeks, and it will take about 3 weeks to get it completed. I will keep everyone posted and POST lots of pics........To be Continued.......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you know whats funny. everyone always raises their trucks to level them. i am not super tall so i always just lowered the rear instead of raising the front. i think about doing it to this truck, still. i can go to the local autoparts place and check their universal shackles on the back wall and probably make the truck a lot easier to get into and out of the bed for like 40 bucks
There's a company on the web that sells a REAR Shackle that fits OEM components. It will ONLY Level the Rear with the Front, because the front sits higher then the rear for payloads hauling. It will drop rear about 2" at most. Cost about $150 for both sides and can be installed under a hour. I already have this on my truck, but Now I am BAGGING It, read Below..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts