Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get an idea of why so many that are local to the Florida Old Town meet dont go. I think many are intimidated, they think they dont have enough mods...well being stock is the best time to come to OT. If your stock you can see what you want and dont want on your truck without laying down the cash lol. Let me hear some of your reasons why you dont come to OT in Kissimmee FL.....

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
...because I live in Indiana....that's my excuse.

·
Registered
250 Posts
tennessee hear!!!!!!!! to many miles on the truck for a meet haha

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Because this is the first year I've ever owned a Titan. :D

I'm almost postive I'm going to come, the only thing that would hold me back is work...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
cause I'm a scared little girly man! you Titan maniacs are too wild for me! J/K
cash flow and not to mention my wife will think I'm a dork for going to a truck meet. I tell her is not like I'm driving some little high school rice burner with a wing on somethin' its a dang bad arse truck!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Ummmmm... Jason, your wife has a Titan too, doesn't she? :huh: How could she think you're a dork? Unless of course she has self-related dork issues as well? :lol:

Well, for me... Pa.... It is basically the whole 1100 miles one way thing..... Now, if it's anytime from June 8 thru June 12, I will have my truck in Florida, but otherwise... mostly not. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jasonmotox said:
cause I'm a scared little girly man! you Titan maniacs are too wild for me! J/K
cash flow and not to mention my wife will think I'm a dork for going to a truck meet. I tell her is not like I'm driving some little high school rice burner with a wing on somethin' its a dang bad arse truck!
She would have fun man. Lots of shopping right at OT and also lots of other G/F and wives come. Its a ball. Jason you would absolutely love it man.

·
Registered
188 Posts
hey if it is at night or on a sunday im there. i work on saturdays.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
the next one is in march right ? Once I know the dates Ill know if im going to show or not...its only like an hour drive...

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
I'm in NY and can't see having to run over that many friggin' old people to get there! What's the speed limit there in Florida?....like 9? LOL

lol...9 MPH is only in Southeast Florida if you're driving in the left lane, every other place is 70.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I went to the last meet, I flew down from New Hampshire.

I gotta admit I took a lot of flack for going from the g.f. too but it was worth it. It was fun to meet everyone and see some sick trucks. OT is a great place to have it because there are a lot of things to do in that area. Its a lot better than just having it in some random parking lot because there are things for the family, you could make a weekend out of it easily.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
killcatzforfun said:
the next one is in march right ? Once I know the dates Ill know if im going to show or not...its only like an hour drive...

March 7th (Friday night) Show up to OT at around 5 and get parked with us. You will have to register to be in the cruise just tell them your with the Titan Meet.

March 8th (Satruday) form 8am-5pm is the meet. Come when you want we will have a dyno and lots of fun.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
t22a80 said:
I went to the last meet, I flew down from New Hampshire.

I gotta admit I took a lot of flack for going from the g.f. too but it was worth it. It was fun to meet everyone and see some sick trucks. OT is a great place to have it because there are a lot of things to do in that area. Its a lot better than just having it in some random parking lot because there are things for the family, you could make a weekend out of it easily.

Your coming again right??? You guys wont have to roll the Danger Ranger this time lol

·
Premium Member
76,529 Posts
Like BB, although he ignored the part about being from FL and not attending, It's just a bit far.

I'd say even if you are bone stock, go show up and look at what your truck could be... even if you have no intentions of modding. I find it's a good way to meet sick like minded bastards like myself.. and they usually have free beer!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Ummmmm... Jason, your wife has a Titan too, doesn't she? :huh: How could she think you're a dork? Unless of course she has self-related dork issues as well? :lol:

Yes she does drive one but, its the whole "meet" thing she thinks is goofy. She really needs to loosen up,actually she needs some hobbies. I've got too many hobbies (that might be her real issue) for a family man. I just cant sit in the house and do nothing.
I'll see what I can do, the last meet our boy was too young to be fun. Now he's 1 and walking pretty good. I'll try to bring both trucks so she can go to the hotel when she gets wore out.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
76,529 Posts
jasonmotox said:
Blackbeauty said:

Yes she does drive one but, its the whole "meet" thing she thinks is goofy. She really needs to loosen up,actually she needs some hobbies. I've got too many hobbies (that might be her real issue) for a family man. I just cant sit in the house and do nothing.
I'll see what I can do, the last meet our boy was too young to be fun. Now he's 1 and walking pretty good. I'll try to bring both trucks so she can go to the hotel when she gets wore out.:cheers:

i'm still working out that whole hobbies thing.. i too have a ton but have let them all slip in the last 10 months go. the thing i did was get my girl into all my hobbies, so she'll want to go some of the time. i hope this pans out in the long run. this weekend we're going snowboarding! so far so good!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
DeadRiver said:
Like BB, although he ignored the part about being from FL and not attending, It's just a bit far.
Silly Hoochabilly! :bang:
Blackbeauty said:
Well, for me... Pa.... It is basically the whole 1100 miles one way thing..... Now, if it's anytime from June 8 thru June 12, I will have my truck in Florida, but otherwise... mostly not. :dunno:
I'm not from Florida... But I'll be there this June around the time of the NC meet..... :readclose

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.