Nissan Titan Forum banner

Doesnt get any more Murdered out than this :)

32K views 67 replies 33 participants last post by  goodkill365 
#1 ·
i finished up murdering out my truck, and finishing up the system a lil while ago but i just havent had time to show everyone. but now that i got a chance ill post up some pictures! check it out and let me know wat u guys think!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Auto part Wheel Family car

See less See more
Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI
#2 ·
#3 ·
very nice! looks like some1 needs a drop in the rear :eyebrow:

Reactions: rgb133
#4 ·
yea there old pictures i actually took out one of my leafs it leveled it out very nicely! thanks for the comments :)

#5 ·
I like it except the T5s LOL put a single XXX in there in that sized box looks about 6 or so cubes? and probably more power and u got urself a winner.. I'd imagine it's kinda loud, but the XXXs use a more powerful motor capable of just silly stuff in the right install. actually the SPLX are quite a bit louder than T4s and T5s. really they are more ideal for almost any setup to get louder even than the XXX. but regardless very nice rig ;)

#6 ·
have you thought about painting your wiper cowls? the titans have a problem with them drying up in the sun and looking faded. that would complement the rest of the truck very nicely.

#7 ·
XXX draw way to much power for me and i really dont want to load up my truck with batteries lol! i was thinking about that tho. An yes the splx are louder and i have been thinkin of switchin them out to those!

Albonsimo funny story about that 2, i also have painted it! but yea i was tried of throwin back to black on it to make it look semi good! lol

#8 ·
Damn those wheels are huge!.. your truck looks tight!

#9 ·
24's are the only way to go!! lol. Truck looks great bud.

#10 ·
thanks guys! i thinking bout goin 26's but i didnt want my rims wrapped in rubberbands lol. and some of the roads i drive thru r pretty bumpy so im glad with my choice of rim size

#14 ·
the box is bolted to the back where the seat was bolted, and it doesnt move at all, even with the way i drive! lol yea i have pictures of the front ill try and put some up here in a lil bit

Reactions: DeadRiver
#15 ·
very nice truck, i dig the black exhaust tip. did you buy the tip like that or powdercoat it or something?

#16 ·
LIGHTS OUT!!! too siick brutha. drop it a couple of inches to close the gaps.

#17 ·
That looks real nice! Love the way those wheels look :D

#24 ·
That thing look's sick!!!

#25 ·
that looks sweet!! i like that tip as well....im kind of leaning to that look as well.

#26 ·
Wow - that is rowdy.

Won't the heat burn the black off that tip?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.