Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Yes they do! My dog absolutely love to go for rides in my truck. I think it's his favorite thing to do besides going for walk's.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Same here, if i ask it if she wants to go for a ride, she wont let go of my leg!

·
Registered
273 Posts
They sure do!, Mine jump up every time they hear the keys jingle...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
If I'm wearing my work clothes and grab my keys, my lab goes and sits in her kennel, if I'm not wearing my work clothes and grab my keys, she's at the door waiting for me wagging her tail rady to go. :redblob" If I'm just working on it or fiddling around in the garage, I pop the back door and she goes in and lays down on the back seat.

·
Registered
273 Posts
My mother's got a dog like your dogs. And had one that died that was like your dogs too. Boston Terriers, right?
They are Bostons, best dogs I've ever had.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
She's a great cat, but she makes a terrible dog.

My Cat hates riding in the Titan! Last year, I was going to Drag Race after work so I took my trailer to work with me. I heard a cat meowing as I was getting ready to leave that afternoon. She had apparently been sleeping on the trailer at night and rode 12 miles in the open, even stopping at 7-11 for my Coffee and Doughnuts in the morning. I looked around as I hear the strange meowing and she walks over to the trailer just before I was going to pull away. I was shocked! So I grab her and begun a frightful ride to take her back home right away. She was all over the dash until I could hold her down. Good thing we have automatics! She's a great cat, but she makes a terrible dog.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
My dogs love the rides. All of them hop in with ease. I love watching them when they get dizzy from staring at the road too much

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks they are a hand full I have never seen them this tired before it was kinda funny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts