Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2.5" tall by 14" long. US flag graphics in red white and blue. Pic below on my old Frontier

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody intersted here? They have been selling pretty good on the Frontier Forum, around town, at school and shipped a couple off to Rhode Island, Va. and Iowa.
$8.00 = $6.00 for the sticker, $1.00 for shipping, $1.00 for large manilla envelope and cardboard to make sure sticker don't get bent or creased.

·
Registered
32 Posts
FLfinfan said:
Nobody intersted here? They have been selling pretty good on the Frontier Forum, around town, at school and shipped a couple off to Rhode Island, Va. and Iowa.
$8.00 = $6.00 for the sticker, $1.00 for shipping, $1.00 for large manilla envelope and cardboard to make sure sticker don't get bent or creased.
Hey FLfinfan - give me some info on what payment you take, where to send it etc. Looks Cool.

·
Registered
160 Posts
FLfinfan said:

What form of payment: check, moneyorder, paypal??

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You probably won't like this, but I take cash only. Just wrap it up in paper where you can not see it through the envelope. I can provide references for you to check to make sure I'm legit. Just let me know and I will send them to you. Heres a album with pics of it on a truck in my Frontier club. His name is Lee and it's the 1st pic on the left. I also sold him my Waag guard and he mentions my name later in the pic album. http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=429061&uid=410422

I will send you my mailing address once you confirm that sending cash is ok with you. (e-mail = [email protected]) I understand that it is alittle risky to send cash to a stranger and I won't be offended if you decline. I usually sell most of my stickers to people face to face at truck meets, or to people from the Frontier site I am a member of, or to people at work. I also get asked alot at stop lights/signs and parking lots, "where can I buy that sticker". I always carry them with me. I have not sold to anyone on Titan Talk, but was hoping to. I don't do it for the need of money. Just was trying to start a "fad" or create a "style" for dog and truck lovers. You can check up on me at the site here. I will post there tonight so people there can put their own comments about me there.
http://pub175.ezboard.com/ftunfsfrm9

·
Registered
160 Posts
cash... I don't know, it's so old fashioned! :jester:

I'll send you an email!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Va. huh? My parents live in Hearndon. I'll be up there this summer. Probably take the Titan this year. Took the Xterra last year.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
1st batch was smaller, and people said make 'em bigger. So I did. If you want I will make the next batch smaller if enough people want 'em that way.
Heres a pic of it on my Titan, not too big, but thats JMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts