Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one else ever have their door jamb switches malfunction? My lights act as though my doors are not closed. I checked the wiring that runs through the king cab doors and even though the vinyl conduit was mangled i can't find a broken wire.
For now I have pulled the interior light fuse, but can't locate the cargo lamp fuse so I'll still have a dead battery in the morning.

Any advice will help.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've isolated the problem to the drivers side because when the keys are in the ignition and the doors are closed I still hear the beeping. I swapped the door jamb switches and it still is acting up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I took the truck into the dealer the other day. The isolated the problem to a short in the wiring harness on the drivers side, and a messed up BCM. They ended up replacing the left and right side wiring harnesses and the BCM. Problem mostly solved (open door dash light is off and the lights turn off eventually). I have to take it back in because now the lights go off but they act possessed. They flash, turn off and back on, and the key in switch chime has gone off with the door closed. Oh and twice the lights turned off and 20 minutes later I looked and they we back on and not going off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts