Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

These are back for sale.

They are a set of Donahoe Racing Coilover shocks that came off my 2006 Titan. They where on the truck for about a year. They have some oxidation and everyday wear, but are still in great shape. No leaking or other problems. They gave the truck a superb ride. I've put a lift on the truck and unfortunately they must go.

I'm selling them for $600.00 including shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they will lift the front of a Titan. You get between 0"-3" of lift. They are adjustable. They also give a better quality ride than stock.

·
Registered
22 Posts
On a 4x4 are the dr's a direct bolt-on swap or do I need any other upgrades like UCA's to make them work? Do you have all the mounting hardware? Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The coilover's are still available.

I do have all the hardware for them. I don't believe there is anything else needed other than your original upper mount. It bolts on. I didn't add an upper control arm, because I only added two inches of lift to level the truck.

I didn't do the actual install myself, but I've been told it's not that hard.

I can contact Donahoe and they can give me the specifics if needed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
you only need upper arms for the race runners that are 1 inch longer.
Those i believe are direct bolt on. I installed my race runers in my garage and its easy. Tine consuming but easy, specially if your not replacing the upper arm.

regular tools a buddy and 4 hours.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have a buddy that works for a front end alinment garage and was wondering if u had any problems with them makinga clonking noise on bumps? from where they raise up on the upper part that is adjustable

1 - 10 of 10 Posts