Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is guys 6" procomp lift with 295 terra grapplers. I have the 5100s up front set at first notch and 5125s out back. Front is about 43.75 and rear is about 42.75. I was a bit worried the 295 would look small but I think they turned out great. I chunked the Sway bar and it rides great and drives great, no weird noises. Gears....someday...maybe....

Nevermind the attack dog guarding her truck

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Tires don't look small at all. Truck looks good.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man Im very happy with the results!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Truck looks great man. Put them on yourself?

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Nice looking Titan you got there! Congrats on getting it lifted! :)

Reactions: sigep538

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
yes sir, to anybody who says it a 10 hour job...bs it took me and my partner ~30 hours and a few 30 packs..haha
but really the procomp lift goes on fairly well. While i was in there i figured i might as well replace my lower ball joints since most of the grease squeezed out when removeing the spindle. A person doing this really needs a hefty hammer and a big cheater bar

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tires, wheels, lift, ball joints, alighnment, around 3400

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ah, I'm jealous. This is essentially the lift that I've decided to go with either later this month or early next. I'm just waiting to save up enough money to do traction bars at the same time. Congrats... it looks really good.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im jealous you have big tow gears...I really want some gears

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Looks sweet.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Gears....someday...maybe....
Question on that ^^^^

Do you really feel that gears are going to be necessity with the 295s? I ask that in all seriousness because I had intended to go on up to the same size tire and hadn't really factored different gearing into the equation.

I know that running 295's on my FJ Cruiser really made it a dog, but that thing had zero torque to begin with. I guess I had assumed that re-gearing the Titan wouldn't be necessary.

Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well its not that bad but i would love some gears. i mean ridding in town you can deffinetly tell a big difference. Also i know its got to be a bit hard on the transmission.
Agian i say its not unacceptable i would just rather have some gears. If you have any questions holler at me

·
Registered
370 Posts
well its not that bad but i would love some gears. i mean ridding in town you can deffinetly tell a big difference. Also i know its got to be a bit hard on the transmission.
Agian i say its not unacceptable i would just rather have some gears. If you have any questions holler at me
I am surprised your noticing a big difference with the tires. I just used a tire size converter, and those tires you have on there are only 0.3 inches in diameter larger than the stock tires on my truck with non tow gears. Is the difference maybe b/c of the extra width and weight rather than the diameter difference?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts