Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried purchasing the leveling kit from NCD after making the puchase on line and the $ being withdrawn from my account I waited for a comfirmation email wich I got. Five days went by and NO email about it being shipped. I emailed their website about 6 times with NO response. So I contacted pay pal they opened a claim and after about 2 weeks I got my money back.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered from PRG recieved it within 5 days going to have it installed tomorrow
Can't wait to see it after i pick it up after work.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Picked the the truck up today WOW!!! looks totally different. Didn't notice any noise. The shop(Kresge's) that installed it does all kinds of lifts and customizing I shouldn't have any issues. Also same place I got my wheels

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
post up some pictures

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just bought a NCD 2.5" leveling kit and i bought it before i read all the bad stuff but i recieved it in 4 days and had it put on the next day. Looks good and rides great. I guess its hit and miss with NCD but mine looks good.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Maybe they were having computer problems at the time.. That's a downfall of not listing a phone number on the site.. Here's the Domain Reg info for anyone else who has issues contacting them:

Administrative Contact:
Farrell, Gary [email protected]
NCD Customs
961 N. Rice Ave. Ste., 2
Oxnard, California 93030
United States
Phone: (805) 983-7222 -- Fax: (805) 983-7228

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
yea they're up and runnin....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Also received my spacers from NCD very quickly. Can't beat the price, especially paired up the Rough Country 1.5" rear blocks from Top Gun Customz.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts