1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wow...its going to take an awfully long time if were just letting them kill themselves 1 or 2 at a time...

That was some of the most stupid and complete disregard for human life Ive ever seen!

Granted, back in the old days right here in the USA, we used to stand on the side of the track to spectate, H3LL, the guy that waved the checkered flag used to stand right out in the lane - but that was before we knew better...maybe they just dont know better....maybe...

Psychlone

·
Registered
249 Posts
DESERTDOG said:
maybe they are just fuc'n stupid a-holes that need to be nuked! problem solved!:gunz:

OK, listen...I tend to *not* get all political most of the time, but if you're just going to go spurting out what I'm thinking, then fine, have it my way! ;)

Psychlone

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I need to find some shoes like that and give them to the welfare brats that live across the street from me. THen, show them this video.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I see nothing wrong with turning that entire desert into a glass crater.
Think about it: They've all been fighting over that land for as long as there has been writing (Sumerian Cuneform) - if we turned all that sand into glass with a bigas* crater right in the middle of it and leave anyone left alive absolutely nothing to fight over, who wins? (certainly not them!)

Psychlone

·
Registered
249 Posts
BRACEYOSELF777 said:
Lets send them all to Allah.:flame:
'Cept your little smiley 'flame' looks more like the Shaitan!
(they can go there too for all I care!)

Wow...this really turned into a hate thread. I hate it when that happens!

Psychlone

1 - 20 of 23 Posts