Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at this aquarium in Japan. It has 1.9 million gallons. this video just makes me appreciate what we have on this earth,and what God (or whoever you believe in)has made, it's so peaceful. Anyway, if you want to relax just watch this over and over

Kuroshio Sea - 2nd Largest Aquarium Tank in the WorldVideo

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
wow that is amazing. i would kill to see that in person!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I was wondering if the video would show the whole thing. I've been there and the video does nothing. I love that kind of stuff.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
The Georgia Aquarium is COOL!!! Went there with T-Bone after OT-09, on the WhoreTour09.... It was pretty awesome!!!

Inside the Lobby:

This is the Big Tank, through one of the many wall openings... As you walk all around, there are various shapes and sizes of openings for viewing... This one is from the lobby entrance to the tank area.

This one is in the "auditorium" area, where they tell you all about the tank, it's inhabitants, their feeding habits, etc.... The creatures are mostly fed on this side and it's the largest view you'll get of the tank.

But the coolest part is the tunnel... You actually walk UNDER the tank.... kinda like in Jaws III, but without the drama.... It's so cool!

Aquarium Entrance.jpg Aquarium Interior.jpg Big Tank 1.jpg Big Tank 2.jpg Tank Tunnel.jpg

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
There is just all manner of sea creature in the various tanks.... Most are separated due to predatory reasons....

Jellyfish.jpg Seahorses.jpg Spider Crabs.jpg Strange seahorse.jpg Ugly fish.jpg

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
The sad thing is, my camera is about 12 years old and really sucks.... These pictures don't even come close to doing it justice.......

This is in the Amazon area... You actually walk under the tank.. it's in the ceiling above you at the entrance to this area....

But at least the alligators are friendly....

Some other fish in that area in a big tank... The world's biggest screensaver:

The urchin and starfish tank:

Amazon 1.jpg Amazon 2.jpg Alligators.jpg Lots of fish.jpg Starfish.jpg

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
They also have a smaller "Reef Tank"... It's like a big screensaver, too! There is a "wave" that bursts across the top every few minutes as well. It's pretty cool!

They also have an otter tank... These little guys are funny to watch.. a favorite for the kids, too.

Out in the lobby, there's also a "Petting Tank".... Sharks and small rays swimming around... The rays feel like velvet to the touch... It's wild!

Smaller Tank 1.jpg Smaller Tank 2.jpg Smaller Tank 3.jpg otter.jpg Pettting Tank.jpg

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Atlanta has some extremely nice things to come and visit, the Aquarium, the Atlanta zoo is barely 2nd to the San Diego zoo, they have that circular civil war painting thats really neat. Underground Atlanta. Its a good city.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Welcome to Atlanta! Have you checked out our airport?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
That camera's still good BB. Those pics are awesome.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
wow...love aquariums. Would love to check the one out here in houston...anyone been to it? is it good?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
wow...love aquariums. Would love to check the one out here in houston...anyone been to it? is it good?
its nice, but not as nice as the others everyone here is posting. think of those pictures but with waaaay smaller tanks.

btw, did u get my text?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
nope...when did you send it? i got a new number..ill pm it to ya

1 - 16 of 16 Posts