Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am test driving a titan and noticed that when the drivers door is open the bing bing noise doesn't freak'n stop. the lights are not on everything is as it should be i think. cargo light is off. it's an LE model CC with memory seats and all that b.s. HELP is driving me nuts.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Is the key still in it? That's only time I ever get that.

ringo said:
I am test driving a titan and noticed that when the drivers door is open the bing bing noise doesn't freak'n stop. the lights are not on everything is as it should be i think. cargo light is off. it's an LE model CC with memory seats and all that b.s. HELP is driving me nuts.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the key is not in it. I'm not a total moron. well maybe i am but not in this case. i've played with the lights and everything else. only the driver door ajar does this. weird and driving me nuts.

·
Registered
266 Posts
*shrug*

The only thing that does it in my truck is if my lights are on, or if the key is left in the ignition.

ringo said:
the key is not in it. I'm not a total moron. well maybe i am but not in this case. i've played with the lights and everything else. only the driver door ajar does this. weird and driving me nuts.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i must have a defect in this loaner. i'll show them when i take it back tomorrow. gonna miss it. may have to buy the damn thing bad buzzer and all.

·
Registered
152 Posts
ringo said:
That's the Moron Alarm......when it detects a total moron it buzzes. j/k

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn...was hoping it was the big booby alarm and was looking for some comming my way. no such luck. crap :futwice:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yeah, the big booby alarm is only found on high end cars. :futwice:

Is it still buzzing? I'd hate for you to have to buy a bum truck fresh off of the lot.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
ringo said:
I am very grateful that it doesn't have one of those stupid computer voices saying "Your door is ajar"

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
those computer voices were the worst. had a maxima in the early 90's with that. why couldn't they have had a pamala anderson like voice instead of that damn computer beotch. wanted to smack her. :gunz:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
bestatchess said:
I am very grateful that it doesn't have one of those stupid computer voices saying "Your door is ajar"
I think I would break it if it tried to confuse me by telling me that my door was a jar. My door is a door and a jar is a jar. Any computer telling me differently needs serious reprogramming. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts