Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I decide to take a peek at this white spot on my door molding. I'd noticed it there for a while but just blown it off as bird**** or something.

turns out it's a scratch, deep one with blue chips imbedded, narrowed it down to the shopping carts from this punjab grocery store near my work... anyone know where I can order those peices already painted galaxy black or would I be better off taking it to a paint shop and trying to coax them into painting just that one little peice.

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
Just-in said:
So today I decide to take a peek at this white spot on my door molding. I'd noticed it there for a while but just blown it off as bird**** or something.

turns out it's a scratch, deep one with blue chips imbedded, narrowed it down to the shopping carts from this punjab grocery store near my work... anyone know where I can order those peices already painted galaxy black or would I be better off taking it to a paint shop and trying to coax them into painting just that one little peice.
I'd just try and touch it up if you can, probably won't be the last one you'll get.

·
Registered
737 Posts
build up the coats till level and see if you like it or not. otherwise, you should get a better price if you can drop of just the molding. cheapeast is probably $60ish+s/h (plus paint) for new molding.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts