Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have the service manual on disk? i can't find mine and need the instruction for removing the door panels. if you can post it that would help thanks

·
Registered
248 Posts
www.kwmuth.com/techsupport/pdfs/21001030.pdf

This was sent to me by norstartitan and will help you out. As he told me the trick is finding the bolts; Nissan hid them well :).

Another trick, I used plastic pry tools so I wouldn't damage the panels or any of the components. You could also buy a door pry bar from your local auto parts store & tape the end of it.

Good Luck,

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. also thanks for not just telling me to use the search option. that seems to be the 1st response on titantalk.

·
Registered
248 Posts
loudtitan said:
thanks. also thanks for not just telling me to use the search option. that seems to be the 1st response on titantalk.
No problem man.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
installed power window kit this morning. it was in the high 30's low 40's in east texas. once the door panels came off the hardest part was fishing the wires through the rubber flex hose in the door jamb. also installed a backup camera in rear bumper to make hooking up to boat alot easier. tried it out last week and works like a champ. got a $15 camera and a $15 5.5" screen both off ebay and did the install aside from bending the drill bit in the bumper it went real smooth and just makes me like my titan even more. note to self: next time i buy myself a new truck it will come with power windows.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
loudtitan said:
Well, when you start a thread, Look down there VVVVVVVV it shows other threads on the same subject!!

Oh yeah, you should try the "SEARCH OPTION" :rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts