Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best door sill protectors for the Titan and where is a good place online to find them?

I'm looking for easy to install at a reasonable price.

Also, anyone have pics of their door sill protector?

·
Registered
437 Posts
I don't have any pics, but I bought the Auto Vent Shade door sill protectors from Autozone.com for $17.99 plus tax and shipping. I bought black because my truck is black, but they come in gray and tan as well. Gray would match my interior, but I thought that black would be better on the black truck. The part number is 91139.

I remember my '97 Mountaineer and my '05 F-150 having them on from the factory, and I've suggested to the design team to have them standard on the redesigned Titan to help with paint mutilation during build and during customer ownership. I think that it is a win-win situation for Nissan and the customers.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
PRJ said:
What are the best door sill protectors for the Titan and where is a good place online to find them?

I'm looking for easy to install at a reasonable price.

Also, anyone have pics of their door sill protector?
Go on ebay and type in door sill protector for the Titan.

A lot of companies make chrome, black, with the Titan logo...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Go to a auto store or hardware store and get a roll of the black 2" wide slip proof tape. It resembles the texture of a spray in bedliner. I got a roll from Home Depot for a few bucks and cut strips for my 4 sills. It looks good and is the cheapest way to go. Plus you can make them fit how you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts