Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a Kenwood DDX418 and I dont think I like it to well. I got it from crutchfield so I have 30 days to return it. My question is,,on their website it gives a list of radios that will "fit" the titan, but they have many many more DD Din radios. Other than the ones crutchfield says will fit the titan how would I know for sure if one that isnt on that list would fit? The options for the T are limited and none of the ones on that list really stand out to me. I bought the Kenwood bc the dude assured me it had the dual zone audio,,and guess what it doesnt. Also the Ipod controls are slow and horrid. Help me out guys in picking a new radio for my T before my 30 days are up.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I agree my P4200 kicks a$$! Got mine off eBay for like 420 :D

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
It says they are discontinued...
yup saw that... but pioneer in general is good so depending on how much he spent he could just pick the newer model

·
Registered
763 Posts
my Kenwood 9960 fits perfect, took a little trimming. I also found that the clips on the trim kit must be push all the way on, they show them just attached. If they are "just attached" they will fall off and the bezel will look like it doesn't fit properly.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have the avh4300 an like it a lot. Great sound, easy to use an picture quality on dvd is pretty good. an had no fitment issues.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I just removed a JVC KW-AVX830 and installed the new Kenwood DNX6980. Both fit great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts