Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
There are a couple of spots: outside of Maricopa, south of queen creek, North of Roosevelt. There is also a spot off of I-8 just west of Gila bend that is really good as well. Those are the only places I've gone, hopefully someone else will chime in with some other spots (i'm sure there are better places).

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Not one to usually invite to the lease, but if you will make the drive, I can promise you get to come to our place. It is southeast of San Antonio though.

Dove hunt usually sux, but the comradre is second to none.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EonBlue66 said:
There are a couple of spots: outside of Maricopa, south of queen creek, North of Roosevelt. There is also a spot off of I-8 just west of Gila bend that is really good as well. Those are the only places I've gone, hopefully someone else will chime in with some other spots (i'm sure there are better places).
Gila bend....hummmmm...how far out on I-8 did you travel

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bhudda454 said:
Not one to usually invite to the lease, but if you will make the drive, I can promise you get to come to our place. It is southeast of San Antonio though.

Dove hunt usually sux, but the comradre is second to none.
Thanks for the invite....but Texas is a little far to go for dove....

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Well like I said, the hunt sux, but the brews and stories are worth the drive. Let me know. hell, fly in and We will provide the ride. Houston that is.

·
Registered
235 Posts
This was my first season dove hunting in AZ and I too am looking for good spots, I tried north of lake pleasent with no luck I shot a few just outside of New river. on saturday I was fortunate enough to get an invite to a dairy close to town and knocked them dead. I have never seen soo many doves in one place. There were litterally thousands of them, It was more like shooting than hunting. It was a lot of fun though and I cooked up an awesome meal saturday night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts