Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, been wanting to do this for a while.

Name your drinks, weather it be a jack & coke, or vodka & tonic.

Mine is mainly Tequila, straight up no lime no salt.

Lately I discovered the 10 dollar hooker.

2oz Tequila
1oz Vodka
1oz Rum
3oz Coke/Pepsi

Dropped in a shaker with ice, one shake and pourn in a Wine Glass. Quite tasty I must say!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sailor Jerry Navy Spiced Rum in about anything. Coke, Cherry coke, cherry vanilla coke, dr pepper, cherry vanilla dr pepper, cranberry juice, cran black cherry juice. Quite a big fan of this stuff!

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
yscty said:
Liquid Cocaine :
1/2 beer mug of red bull, with a shot of jaeger dropped in the middle. Tilt and pound!!!
Liquid cocaine? pretty sure thats a jaeger bomber!
IRISH CAR BOMB
half mug of guiness stout
double shot half jameson half baileys

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
rynomx785 said:
I'm sure this drink has many names........But think about jaeger, red bull, hmm that's a go fast drink = Drunk and Amped!!! A coupleof those and you ain't stopping till morning....

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Sweaty Mexican Lumberjack:
1/2 shot tequila
1/2 shot wild turkey
1/2 shot Bacardi 151
1/2 shot tabasco sause (or whatever hot sauce you prefer)
Use this one for a dare. One should not drink this by choice, you will pay for it.

Guerilla fart:
1 part bacardi 151
1 part wild turkey

Incredible Hulk:
1 part Hennesey
1 part Hypnotic
When mixed, it turns Hulk green

·
Registered
514 Posts
Don't drink anymore but when I did it was

Kessler and Coke .

or Southern and 7.

Plus a sh!t load of beers.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I too like to keep it simple, especially when on the boat. Crack open a can of Coke, pour half out, top off with Cruzan blended or Barbados plantation rum.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Crown and Sprite, try it it's tasty.
Crown and redbull or Amp is great too.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
rynomx785 said:
IRISH CAR BOMB
half mug of guiness stout
double shot half jameson half baileys
Double shot half Jameson and half Baileys? Double of 1/2 is one. So to do this right, is it a half mug of Guiness, a shot of Jameson and a shot of Baileys? Sounds like something to try.

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MuskyHunter said:
Double shot half Jameson and half Baileys? Double of 1/2 is one. So to do this right, is it a half mug of Guiness, a shot of Jameson and a shot of Baileys? Sounds like something to try.

I have seen them with half shot Jamieson/Bushmills ( take ur pick ) and Baileys with a good half pint of Guiness.

It is a very tasty drink if you have not had one before

·
Registered
599 Posts
the three wise men it is a shot
jack daniels
jim bean
jose quirzo

after a night of crown and coke and 1 wise men wow try it!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
P's Titan said:
I have seen them with half shot Jamieson/Bushmills ( take ur pick ) and Baileys with a good half pint of Guiness.

It is a very tasty drink if you have not had one before
Lol, I think you are missing my question. You say doubleshot of half baileys and half jamieson. If each shot is made up of 50% baileys and 50% jamieson, then a doubleshot (or two shots each of the 50/50 mix) equals one shot of baileys and one shot of jamieson. Or am I reading this wrong?

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MuskyHunter said:
Lol, I think you are missing my question. You say doubleshot of half baileys and half jamieson. If each shot is made up of 50% baileys and 50% jamieson, then a doubleshot (or two shots each of the 50/50 mix) equals one shot of baileys and one shot of jamieson. Or am I reading this wrong?

I have not seen them made with a full shot each. You can get it that way if you want but I personally have seen it half shots each

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
MuskyHunter said:
you have to drop the shot glass in the guiness. It might be kinda tough with two shot glasses. Sorrt shoud have been more specific.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
white_titan05 said:
the three wise men it is a shot
jack daniels
jim bean
jose quirzo

after a night of crown and coke and 1 wise men wow try it!!
I tried that once. That takes a big pair of 8alls to down that shot.:cheers: I know it may sound kind of girly...I enjoy Cranberry juice and vodka when I'm not having beer.:upsidedow

·
Super Moderator
159,630 Posts
blavis said:
I tried that once. That takes a big pair of 8alls to down that shot.:cheers: I know it may sound kind of girly...I enjoy Cranberry juice and vodka when I'm not having beer.:upsidedow
Cranberry juice and vodka is good! With a little splash of OJ is good too.

Here's a Vodka Cooler. Pour 1 thawed 12oz can of frozen OJ (I prefer the kind w/o pulp) into a small pitcher. Fill the OJ can with Vodka. Add to OJ and mix well. This is your drink base. Pour over ice to your preference of strength and top off with Mountain Dew. Stir and serve. :D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts