Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody experienced a popping noise when they push down on the floorboard right in front of the drivers seat. It feels/sounds like there is a plastic plate that was not fastened to the floor. When you push down and then let up, it pops. It is going to the dealer this weekend to get checked out.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Yup, same here. I forgot to mention it to the dealer when I brought the car is for service yesterday. Please keep us posted. I had this noise from my Lexus sc400 too so I didn't think much of it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you guys look under the carpet under the seat you will see a heat/AC vent for the rear passengers. You are actually crushing the plastic vent.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With the Capt Chairs the rear vents are in the center console. Is it the air ducts that feed the rear air vents in the center console??

·
Registered
90 Posts
titanized said:
With the Capt Chairs the rear vents are in the center console. Is it the air ducts that feed the rear air vents in the center console??
Yes you are correct..there are rear air vents in the center console but, there is also on under each seat.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. :cheers: I'll check it out when I get her home. You'd think they would put some type of protective covering over the vent or ducts.

·
Registered
495 Posts
bg478 said:
If you guys look under the carpet under the seat you will see a heat/AC vent for the rear passengers. You are actually crushing the plastic vent.
You must be right because i see the actual vents under the seats. Hmm...that can't be a good place to locate the vents' tubings, right at the the feet (if you sit with your seat all the way back). Thx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts