Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Titan for 6 days and feel like a King driving around! I have the Galaxy Black SE CC 4x4, Offroad and Tow packages with graphite/titanium interior, bed divider, bed extender and a few other accessories on order. I've closing in on 400 miles and it seems to drive better every day. I've taken a few inferior vehicles but I am waiting for the day I can pull up along side a Dodge Hemi and embarass the hell out of it! Has anyone tried pushing the Tow Haul button for faster off the line accelleration? I'm trying to be good until I reach the 1200 mile break-in mark so I have refrained.

This forum is great! When I can't find an excuse to go for a ride I am here checking out all the posts!

·
Super Moderator
35,898 Posts
TitanRob said:
I've had my Titan for 6 days and feel like a King driving around! I have the Galaxy Black SE CC 4x4, Offroad and Tow packages with graphite/titanium interior, bed divider, bed extender and a few other accessories on order. I've closing in on 400 miles and it seems to drive better every day. I've taken a few inferior vehicles but I am waiting for the day I can pull up along side a Dodge Hemi and embarass the hell out of it! Has anyone tried pushing the Tow Haul button for faster off the line accelleration? I'm trying to be good until I reach the 1200 mile break-in mark so I have refrained.

This forum is great! When I can't find an excuse to go for a ride I am here checking out all the posts!
Welcome to our addiction. :jester:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
37L1 said:
Welcome to our addiction. :jester:
Thanks 37L1! Titanmania is the best addiction to have I think! To think I thought I would buy a Dodge seems inexcusable these days! Especially after being on the Titan mailing list since last Spring. The pictures in brochures did not do the Titan justice, it is SO MUCH better in person and behind the wheel!

·
Registered
497 Posts
being big rulez! :eveilgrin btw you dont have to push the tow button for faster off the line acceleration, flooring it with vdc on will give you best acceleration times.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bighawaii said:
being big rulez! :eveilgrin btw you dont have to push the tow button for faster off the line acceleration, flooring it with vdc on will give you best acceleration times.
Okay, I thought I had read that on here regarding the tow button but maybe I'm mistaken. LIVE BIG is such a great slogan...NISSAN RULES! I come from a Nissan family, my 74 year old Dad drives a '94 300ZX with about 320,000 miles on it! My Mom drives a pathfinder and I have had 4 Nissans...they all have gone at least 150K before a trade in....and I have a bunch of friends who have become happy Nissan owners from me...the Titan is just the latest and GREATEST that I can't wait to share!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mines on order. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of April.

Silver LE CC with Big Tow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts