Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my wife's Droid X. We bought it at retail price last month for $600. Selling it because she feels it's too big for her. The phone has been in a case since we bought it, so the phone is absolutely flawless. It's in brand new condition.

It's a Verizon phone, and is ready to be activated.

Phone also includes the data cable, car power adapter, and I'll also include the silicone case. Case and adapter alone is $50 total.

Asking $300. Free shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
a 2 year contract and still paid $600? the wife needs to get used to the phone

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, you paid $50 - and got a new contract.

Full retail for the Droid X just dropped down to $400 from $600.

X's are going for $300 give or take on eBay - so my price is right in line - especially being it's practically brand new.

I paid full retail because we weren't eligible for an upgrade yet.

Obviously if you are eligible for an upgrade, you wouldn't want to pay retail for a phone. But, if you aren't eligible for an upgrade (or don't want to lock yourself into another 2 yr contract), that's why people would buy this, or buy them on eBay.

Reactions: thebassn8tr

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump. Going on eBay soon if no bites here.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Bump for a Great phone!!

i miss minez, but it got smashed... ive been lookin for someone to trade my fascinate for an X and no bites :\

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry.. not looking for trades. She already bought herself a iPhone 4.

Yes, the phone will only work on Verizon.

Just to add to my original post, the phone includes all the original packaging as well.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Sorry.. not looking for trades. She already bought herself a iPhone 4.

Yes, the phone will only work on Verizon.

Just to add to my original post, the phone includes all the original packaging as well.
I phone after a droid based phone? does she even know how to use one of these phones to their potential? jw...

Ok, I was kinda hoping for a trade but its all good, best of luck with the sell!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks Titansmurf. Last January, I went from a Droid Incredible to an iPhone as well.

No doubt Droid's are awesome phones.. but just like my wife, I just prefer the more simple interface of the iPhone. I'm not into tweaking every little thing on the Android platform lol.. so the iPhone is perfect for me. Not to mention, I'm an Apple fan boy :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts