Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just acquired a Coleman Utah folding camper. My truck has the PRG mini-lift (2.5" front, 1" rear). I noticed when I hooked up with my old 2" drop hitch that the trailer had a noticeable tilt. I picked up a 3 1/4" drop today but I haven't gotten to play with it yet. Anyone with a 4X4 and a mini-lift use a different drop, the next available is like 5", which seems a little bit much

·
Registered
286 Posts
Just acquired a Coleman Utah folding camper. My truck has the PRG mini-lift (2.5" front, 1" rear). I noticed when I hooked up with my old 2" drop hitch that the trailer had a noticeable tilt. I picked up a 3 1/4" drop today but I haven't gotten to play with it yet. Anyone with a 4X4 and a mini-lift use a different drop, the next available is like 5", which seems a little bit much
I'll try and check mine tonight but think I am using a 5" drop right now. I'm totally stock 4x4. My pop up is pretty level. I bought the big one when I towed with my van before I I got a WD setup for the van. My bloody popup is VERY nose heavy but with the T I will just need a regular reciever.

Reactions: Finn's Brood

·
Registered
989 Posts
I have a leveled 06 2wd with air bags and I'm using a 6" drop. The travel trailer sits almost exactly level (within 1/4").

Reactions: Finn's Brood

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well that answers that question, thanks for the responses!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts