Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was taking my grille off and lost two of the square headed ties that hold the grille in. Does anyone know where I can buy some?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
the dealership would be the easiest. or a body shop if youre luck they will have some laying around

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
auto parts stores may have them too. are they actualy screws, or are they the clips.

·
Registered
686 Posts
The four on the outer edge are different than the others, here are the part numbers for both.

Four outer clips = 76882-0M060
Seven Inner clips = 62318-01W00

I always keep several around, seems like I'm always pulling the grill for something.....LOL

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
the clips will cost you about 2 bucks a piece at the stealership, or you can find them on ebay sometimes... I personally hate them and once they come off they go in the trash.. I use zip ties... one they hold better they are MUCH cheaper and they are much easier to put use... i hate those damn clips!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Two things can make life real easy when working with the grill clips. First a very long and narrow flat head screw driver so they can all be released properly. Once released the grill comes right off. Secondly, always remove the clips from the truck and install them to the grill before popping the grill back on. I can have the grill off in less than a minute, and about that long to put it back on.......

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Don't let the stealer bully you into thinking the clips are only available with the whole grill assembly. I actually had a few stealers around here try to tell me that before I got wise and gave them the actual part #'s that were posted on here years ago. When I gave them the part number, they acted all surprised that you could get the clips separately. Yeah right....what bunch of tools!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Ditto on what TUG said. The top four are held together with zip ties. After I broke those, I actually figured out how they come off and haven't had any issues since. I need to get some, only because the zip ties look too rigged.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
^^^

I use 4 zip ties up top and 1 zip tie in the bottom.

Reactions: deadlift
1 - 11 of 11 Posts