Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
told him about my new truck, and he asked me if I had the stock 265-70-18 I said yes, and then I told him that they were Bridgetone Blizzaks, almost brand new, and asked him what they were good for, he said they great snow tires, and I should really get them off now because they are so soft tires that I am just gonna destroy them driving them around specially if Im gonna be using it to comute 100 miles daily to work and back (which Im not) but is he correct that these are good snow tires? or just trying to sell me a used set of tires (cause I can't afford a new set right now LOL)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
The tire guy is correct, and they have a better winter compound for the first 50% or so and after that, are not as effective. Look on Craig's List and the buy and sell section here for some stock take offs for cheap. In the past I've seen rims and tires together on here for $250.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya he said he has a full set that he just got last week, so I will check em out tommorow, thanks for confirming

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Yeah they are among the best snow tires you can get for sure. They do wear really fast though in summer temps, so pop em off ASAP and get some at's or something.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, still nobody selling them on here any where near me LOL, all in texas or CA ;-( not close to PA LOL

The tire guy is correct, and they have a better winter compound for the first 50% or so and after that, are not as effective. Look on Craig's List and the buy and sell section here for some stock take offs for cheap. In the past I've seen rims and tires together on here for $250.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts