Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post so hopefully I dont mess it up. I just bought a used 2007 Nissan Titan crew cab with 21k miles on it. I love it! But it gets crap gas mileage (I know, what did you expect from a truck?). I just saw on ebay that they sell a DT fuel saving module for 9 bucks. It claims it will get me at least 4-7 more miles per gallon PLUS give me more horsepower. Now I dont know a lot about trucks but this seams to good to be true and the price seams to good to be true as well. It also claims it will not void my warranty. I am not worried so much that it will not work (I have 9 bucks to throw away) I am just worried it will blow my truck up or screw with the computer. Anybody have any experience with these? Does anyone know if they work or if there is anything like this that works? The store is Dynamic Tuning. Thanks in advance for your comments.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Snake oil.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Definitely no good. If our computers were this easy to fool, You'd see this mod in everyone's signature. What ever you would gain initially would be quickly corrected by the reading from the O2 sensors and null it out. The only tuner available for our trucks that is totally customizable is Uprev. But they don't make any false claims of improved fuel milage. They're real. These IAT temperature foolers may work on some vehicles at first, but the cpu's in our vehicles are quite sophisticated. Don't waste your money.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Dan19 said:
I am not worried so much that it will not work (I have 9 bucks to throw away) Thanks in advance for your comments.
If your going to throw away money send it to me. LOL :jester:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts