Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the Titan faternity this weekend, buying a 2006 SE crew cab.
This site has already answered a lot of questions I had from searching the old threads.

Can anyone give me feedback on the Du-Ha rear storage bin that fits under the back seats? Need storage inside. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I used to have the Nissan Underseat storage unit which was far less sxpensive. $125 vs $250 roughly. The DuHa has a big advantage in that it is open all the way across, the Nissan is compartmentalized. Quality was top notch on the DuHa from pics I've seen.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found a du ha for 153.00 from an online site. I will post a review after it comes it and installed.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks like a nice box. I have the Nissan one and actually like the different compartments... keeps me a bit organized ;) I am challenged with storage and want to carry way to much :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
I like the one from Nissan too because of different compartments. I ordered mine thru the strealership. I got $20.00 Nissan gift certificate and $15% off all accessories. Dealer price was $107.00, it should be in on Friday.

·
Registered
690 Posts
capnbo said:
Found a du ha for 153.00 from an online site. I will post a review after it comes it and installed.

what website did you get that price at? i am looking for one all i have found was 175.00.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The site was truckaddons.com. The du-ha storgage for the Titan Crew Cab was 170.95. They are giving a 10% discount and free shipping on orders over 200.00, which I had. So I really am paying 160.95, not 156.00. This is the cheapest source found. I know the Nissan box is cheaper, but I like the option of carrying firearms in the du ha that is not divided.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Du Ha storage bin and Husky mats came today, 3 days from ordering.
I am very pleased with both products. Thanks for the imput everyone. Interior is done, now for the exterior!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Marlboro Nissan sells the oem for $99 mail order. They have a nice website fot the TITAN

1 - 10 of 10 Posts