Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes one of our member has decided he does not need the small seat in the bcak of his truck. So we built a dual 12 inch ported enclosure for 2 interfire prov12 inch woofers. Ported . This thing should be really loud. Enclosure is 3 cu feet and tuned to 36 htz. Interfire recommends only ported enclosure and they also suggest you you common chamber the woofers. Not my normal train of thought but hey they built the woofer so i will listen.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cant wait to see that box installed. Hope he posts some pics.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he will be posting pics. Without a doubt

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
How is it going to be mounted James??

You must look like a walking pile of sawdust after a full day of work! You need to install some sort of dust collection system!

·
Registered
160 Posts
damn. im sure when its on, it will look like that video that was floating around youtube. where the girls hair is flying everytime the bass hits. and the fake eyeball gets knocked out of the socket. lmao.

·
Registered
404 Posts
PROUD OWNER!! ha, yea I will post some pics as soon as I put it in the truck. Im going to take the Small seat out, like behind the drivers seat and The BOX Will sit in that space. Looks awesome James. I am going to Remove My seat tommorrow, and then tuesday im going to take all of my seats out, and run my wires all underneath my carpet, and try to make a way of Mounting my amp on the back wall! Im not going to run the amp for much longer, but for now I want it to be a clean install!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I PLAN TO GO DEAF!! ha nahh I hope it is as loud as I expect it to be. I had 2 Rockford Fosgate T1's in a Sealed box in my dodge truck, and it was pretty loud, but im expecting this to be much much louder than that.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nissane2w said:
I PLAN TO GO DEAF!! ha nahh I hope it is as loud as I expect it to be. I had 2 Rockford Fosgate T1's in a Sealed box in my dodge truck, and it was pretty loud, but im expecting this to be much much louder than that.
And it will be

·
Registered
404 Posts
I am excited!!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
R1max said:
I hope you post some pics because I'm looking foward to seeing what its going to look like installed.
Just an update on this enclosure. I have not carpeted it yet. Reason being last week it was raining when jjblue came down for his install . ANd apparently some kind of bug and water got into my eardrum and its extremely infected. My balance is all screwed up and i can not stand for over 30 minutes at a time. i was actually in the emergency room for hours monday night. I am taken tons of 70 dollar antibiotics and its getting better. Hopefully i will be up to this on friday. And i will post some pics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts