Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got it in and installed. Im Beyond happy with the quality and sound of the box. The only bad thing about the whole thing was on the UPS truck, they had a thing of BLEACH ON THERE..dont ask me why , and it fell over and some of it got on one corner of the box and ate the carpet. You will be able to see it in the pictures. I think Ups is going to give me some money for it, as it wasnt my fault , and it was a custom made deal. This setup is LOUDDD!! I am having an issue with my CD player though so im not able to use it at its full potential yet. im having extreme Road noise, and other noises through my cd player. I wasnt sure if it was the cd player or what, but James was great with customer assistance, and told me to hook somebody elses RCA cables up to my amp and see what it does. So we did today, and SUre ENough.. thats what it was. Believe this or not, the truck that was next to me runnin the RCA cables, was my friends dodge. He has a average system in his truck, and has never had a problem with this. I vibrated his rear view mirror off with my truck sitting next to his.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
484 Posts
Rock on! I wish I could do something like this! More power to you for doing it brother, so how does it sound"?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I mean like I said with my rca's hooked up it is not near as clear and stuff as it should be. Im going to try a few things to clear it up, and if it doesnt work im going to get a new head unit. I mean its LOUDDD with my rca's but there is way too much other noise. When I hooked the buddies up , it was really clear, and reallly loud. I am beyond happy with how this project turned out. Tech12 Boxes are the SH*T

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yeah james can really build a box that is for sure!

Glad your happy now get the audio fixed, this is one of the reasons I almost suggest balanced connections in car.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
When he says louuud . He is not kidding. This setup is extremely loud. It hurts you sitting in the truck thats a promise

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After I got off work tonight we all went riding around, and I stuck one of my friends in the back seat with it. I SWEAR he was about to cry for us to let him out of the back seat. Something is screeching horribly under my truck it hits soo hard, and I pull up to where I always park at to liek the side of brookshires, probably a good 30 yds from the Windows, and Like I always back in, well as I was backing in, ha another boy that works there told me, that I was buckling the windows on the store . So i left it on, and went in, and sure enough they were. Say you hear a car come by when your there and you can kind of hear it, I swearr the building was rattling. and it was like you can feel it. I had probably 10 ppl tonight argue with me, that I only had 2 12's in there. There is a DJ around here that I buy my cd's from, and he is sponsoring a car show this sunday. He wants me to come to the KRANK IT UP Competition, and he swears I will win it. There are guys with 6 15's that he claims I can beat.. Dont ask me how, but he really thinks I will. Im thinking about going, if I get my cd player acting right. Im going tommorrow afternoon to a place where they make custom decals, and am going to get Loud Noises, like in small letters to put on my 2 side, like my back window, and then I want CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? wrote on my back glass.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
If you removed your seat it had better be loud! lol That sucks about the bleach really sucks....

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
If you removed your seat it had better be loud! lol That sucks about the bleach really sucks....
Removing the seat was his decision. Instead of trying to build an enclosure under the seat that was not going to be loud enough. This was the right decision.Because he is happy and thats what matters. WOuld i remove one of my seats . Nope . would I when i was his age. No,I would have removed the whole back seat.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:
Removing the seat was his decision. Instead of trying to build an enclosure under the seat that was not going to be loud enough. This was the right decision.Because he is happy and thats what matters. WOuld i remove one of my seats . Nope . would I when i was his age. No,I would have removed the whole back seat.
The entire back seat and the bed.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
tech12volt said:
yea I'm still waiting for someone to make a seat lift kit that will allow me to forward fire those TC 10's so I can have loud and SQ (jsut turn it down a bit)and not remove the seat. But this may never happen...Definately won't be as loud as 2 ported 12's though!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys sorry I havent posted in a while. I feel like all I have been doin is school and work. Thanks for the good comments guys. I won the Krank it up contest that the DJ Sponsored. I ran a T20001 Fosgate Amp, instead of My T10001. Its My amp that was messing up. I bought the T20001 from a buddy and turned it down, and I bought me a 20 Farad Digital Capacitor, and I won that thing! I dont know what I hit, because it was a crowd judged contest. I did beat 4 Ma Audio 15's with the same amp as mine. Believe it or not!! .. ha the only downside is, that ive vibrated like everything loose underneath my truck.. the plate that covers my Gas tank, screeches like crazy.. but yea Ill have to get pictures up of my Trophy, and I won 100 bux cash, and 2 free washes at this car detail place. Ha, Ive used one of them so far. So yea I been going to tell you James about that, so now you know!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Which I mean I still have Most of my back seat, just one less person can ride in there!! but normally I mean jus me and the girl,, ha or like me nd one of my friends in there newayss.. so its never crowed for that much room or anything.. Pluss Believe me, you dont wanan sit in the back seat anyways. ha

·
Premium Member
15,684 Posts
man that looks nice.

ive heard of people say they are going to remove the big seat, and put in a small one on that side to leave a gap in between. would this setup fit in between the seats?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
I honestly do not remember this was a while back. I actually did not have a king cab titan to measure so I told Pdizzle what to measure he sent me the measurements through an email. I crossed my fingers praying he was measuring correctly and built it from a single picture he sent me of how his hump was in the back.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts