Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put my injen cold air intake, magnaflow X pipe and dual bullets on today and increased my timing by 2. it sounds amazing!!!!!!! videos on youtube write me for the link.

Reactions: RxZ

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
i put my injen cold air intake, magnaflow X pipe and dual bullets on today and increased my timing by 2. it sounds amazing!!!!!!! videos on youtube write me for the link.
Cant find it:(

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
vids wont do it justice anyway. everyone who has a single can imagine how sick that sounds. i had duals before, that shiet is crazy deeep.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Cant find it:(
vids wont do it justice anyway. everyone who has a single can imagine how sick that sounds. i had duals before, that shiet is crazy deeep.
Here you go. Im the guy with the cam
YouTube - Kana? u?ytkownika Chuckytucker1

as Eddie said. vids dont do it one bit of justice. It sounds so sick!!! Magnaflow X pipe to dual bullets with tips

Here is the Injen CAI

Low and High beam HIDs from ARMADEN and glass halo fogs from RyBo

·
Registered
344 Posts
That sounds awesome, I am going to dump my single bullet or possibly do the dbl after hearing that, but shouldn't the tips be pointed downward?

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
That sounds awesome, I am going to dump my single bullet or possibly do the dbl after hearing that, but shouldn't the tips be pointed downward?
Thats what I said but the owner wanted it that way. It still sounds great though. I didnt hear any CIS. The camera was the one that was crackling during the vids, not the truck.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Fogs look great! And the T sounds sick, way to go guys:teethmast

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I love it. It sounds really bad a$$ in person. As far as the tip being pointed downward they said it wouldn't matter I have plenty of room. But I am happy with the way it sounds. When it was done I started it up and almost every person working there was standing around my truck listening. Lol.

Reactions: RxZ

·
Registered
827 Posts
That sounds great!!!! How is the drone cruising at 1700 RPMs? I really like the sound of this, but if my wife and kids refuse to take the truck anywhere then I won't do this. But man that sounds good!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Which Dynomax bullets did you use? Also did you just buy the universal Magnaflow Tru-x 10791?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts