Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna switch out my exhaust system on my Titan with a dual exhaust system. Does anyone know of any like really badass ones that I could use? Thanks

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Everyone has an opinion on this question and each one is correct. It depends on what you are looking for. I just ordered the Stillen dual rear exit set up. I chose it because others told me it gives near stock volume at idle, there are no droan issues at speed, and it has a good aggressive sound. Others tested this set up on a dyno and it showed solid gains in hp and t. I also happen to like the look of a dual rear exit. Really look around these threads and listen up as others chime in with their opinion. You wouldn't like the set up I have coming if you wanted a real loud system. Your gonna hear JBA, Magnaflow, Zoomers, and a bunch of others. They are all good for what they do. You just have to decide what you want. Good luck and happy hunting!!!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have right now my resonators cut off and a cherry bomb extreme dumped at the axle. It sounds good and loud to me. Im going to have an x-pipe made so I can get some more torque.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Ziminskas said:
I wanna switch out my exhaust system on my Titan with a dual exhaust system. Does anyone know of any like really badass ones that I could use? Thanks
The Borla has dual pipes all the way, single muffler.
I think the NISMO is a true dual set-up.

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
Got the series 40 Flowmaster installed and it sound real good....luv the drone!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
luvbelly said:
Everyone has an opinion on this question and each one is correct. It depends on what you are looking for. I just ordered the Stillen dual rear exit set up. I chose it because others told me it gives near stock volume at idle, there are no droan issues at speed, and it has a good aggressive sound. Others tested this set up on a dyno and it showed solid gains in hp and t. I also happen to like the look of a dual rear exit. Really look around these threads and listen up as others chime in with their opinion. You wouldn't like the set up I have coming if you wanted a real loud system. Your gonna hear JBA, Magnaflow, Zoomers, and a bunch of others. They are all good for what they do. You just have to decide what you want. Good luck and happy hunting!!!!!

:cheers:
I second this entire message. Only to add that Stillen has dual rear, dual side, and single side exit options if I recall.

·
Registered
250 Posts
haven't had anything done to mine yet in exhaust but i had flowmaster on my f-150 and i was pleased with it and i know that borla is huge in the field of mustangs they make a very good sound on a ford so im sure they will sound even better on a titan:teethmast

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey man.... i just got a gibson dual for my 2004 titan and it sounds nice! but of course you have to get an intake to make it sound louder but the gibson sounds good alone if you are on a tight budget.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts