Nissan Titan Forum banner

Dual Exhaust For Titan?

1975 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  titan2004jeff
I wanna switch out my exhaust system on my Titan with a dual exhaust system. Does anyone know of any like really badass ones that I could use? Thanks
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
804 Posts
Everyone has an opinion on this question and each one is correct. It depends on what you are looking for. I just ordered the Stillen dual rear exit set up. I chose it because others told me it gives near stock volume at idle, there are no droan issues at speed, and it has a good aggressive sound. Others tested this set up on a dyno and it showed solid gains in hp and t. I also happen to like the look of a dual rear exit. Really look around these threads and listen up as others chime in with their opinion. You wouldn't like the set up I have coming if you wanted a real loud system. Your gonna hear JBA, Magnaflow, Zoomers, and a bunch of others. They are all good for what they do. You just have to decide what you want. Good luck and happy hunting!!!!!

:cheers:

· Registered
5,787 Posts
Ziminskas said:
I wanna switch out my exhaust system on my Titan with a dual exhaust system. Does anyone know of any like really badass ones that I could use? Thanks
The Borla has dual pipes all the way, single muffler.
I think the NISMO is a true dual set-up.

Attachments

· Registered
419 Posts
Got the series 40 Flowmaster installed and it sound real good....luv the drone!!

· Registered
392 Posts
luvbelly said:
Everyone has an opinion on this question and each one is correct. It depends on what you are looking for. I just ordered the Stillen dual rear exit set up. I chose it because others told me it gives near stock volume at idle, there are no droan issues at speed, and it has a good aggressive sound. Others tested this set up on a dyno and it showed solid gains in hp and t. I also happen to like the look of a dual rear exit. Really look around these threads and listen up as others chime in with their opinion. You wouldn't like the set up I have coming if you wanted a real loud system. Your gonna hear JBA, Magnaflow, Zoomers, and a bunch of others. They are all good for what they do. You just have to decide what you want. Good luck and happy hunting!!!!!

:cheers:
I second this entire message. Only to add that Stillen has dual rear, dual side, and single side exit options if I recall.

· Registered
250 Posts
haven't had anything done to mine yet in exhaust but i had flowmaster on my f-150 and i was pleased with it and i know that borla is huge in the field of mustangs they make a very good sound on a ford so im sure they will sound even better on a titan:teethmast

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.