Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 04 with true dual with glass packs. I was reading about exhaust on this Titan and have read that exhaust that flows to free is a bad thing. So I wanted to know if anyone here has the dual in dual out by magnaflow. Do you guys think this would give me the back pressure that my Titan needs. Thanks.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think everyone agrees that dual in single out is the best setup, dual in dual out will not leave enough back pressure, it all depends where you want your power be at.

·
Registered
67 Posts
had a dual in single out flowmaster put on today and it feels alot stronger down low

·
Registered
191 Posts
I had a Flowmaster 50 series dual in dual out on an 07. I just switched to a dual in dual out Magna flow love the sound more, like that glasspack sound that I always wanted . Seems to run better not quit as lound but deeper . Ther is more drone though I will have to deal that My tips both come out one side. A single out may be better but I have enough power and was able to keep the pipes from last job that way.
I hope this helps some

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
troutstitan said:
I had a Flowmaster 50 series dual in dual out on an 07. I just switched to a dual in dual out Magna flow love the sound more, like that glasspack sound that I always wanted . Seems to run better not quit as lound but deeper . Ther is more drone though I will have to deal that My tips both come out one side. A single out may be better but I have enough power and was able to keep the pipes from last job that way.
I hope this helps some

Shorten your tailpipes by 12" and 50% of that drone will disappear. I originally ran with a Flowmaster 70 and switched to an 18" Magnaflow. There's a night and day difference between Flowsmaster and Magnaflow. I should have listened to the muffler shop the first time, but no I was too stubborn...lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts