Nissan Titan Forum banner

Dual Media?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Bayou Titan 
#1 ·
I am about to purchase a 2WD SE and am probably adding the Utility Bed package and also the Popular Package (captains chairs). I do have some questions as to the dual media that is in this package. The dealer wasn't able to explain it in more detail and the brochure really doesn't say a whole lot about it. So with that being said can someone please explain what it is actually? It also mentioned something about wireless headphones capable. Does this mean that the headphones are also included in this package or are they an additional cost? Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
dman said:
I am about to purchase a 2WD SE and am probably adding the Utility Bed package and also the Popular Package (captains chairs). I do have some questions as to the dual media that is in this package. The dealer wasn't able to explain it in more detail and the brochure really doesn't say a whole lot about it. So with that being said can someone please explain what it is actually? It also mentioned something about wireless headphones capable. Does this mean that the headphones are also included in this package or are they an additional cost? Thanks in advance.
I have an SE with the RF system w/capt. chairs and the DVD system. The wireless headphones come with the DVD system, and i don't believe they come with any other packages.

The 6-disc changer system has a port for plugging in MP3 players, tape plyers, laptops, etc. I'm not certain, but maybe that's what they mean by dual media. :upsidedow

#3 ·
dman said:
dman, In our SE Crew Cab the dual media center provides additional audio controls for those in the back seat. It does not come with wireless headphones in models without the DVD entertainment package but you can purchase those as an option or you can use traditional wired headphones. The rear occupants can only turn the stereo up as loud as the setting in the front but can also turn it down to no volume. The cool thing about it is if you have kids that prefer to listen to different music, they can use headphones (there are 2 jacks or you can use 2 wireless sets) to listen to a CD while the front occupants can listen to the radio/MP3 (thus providing dual media audio playback).

Karl

#4 ·
Sabre66 said:
I have an SE with the RF system w/capt. chairs and the DVD system. The wireless headphones come with the DVD system, and i don't believe they come with any other packages.

The 6-disc changer system has a port for plugging in MP3 players, tape plyers, laptops, etc. I'm not certain, but maybe that's what they mean by dual media. :upsidedow
I guess maybe I should have been a little more specific. I am not looking at the full upgrade to the RF system just the mid grade stereo with the 6 disc in dash. Does this system still come with the media port or is this only with the full RF system?

#6 ·
dman said:
I guess maybe I should have been a little more specific. I am not looking at the full upgrade to the RF system just the mid grade stereo with the 6 disc in dash. Does this system still come with the media port or is this only with the full RF system?
You still get the assessory input for Mp3 players or other devices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.