Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know what models have this option? I plan on installing a monitor in the back of my T for my 3 yr old to watch his videos, and want to know if its possible to watch a different video in front on the head unit. Looking at Pioneer, JVC, Kenwood, etc. oh looking for a double din unit.

my wifes family live in Washington state, and it would be nice on the long 24+hr drive from CO.

Thanks in advance

Sean

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have the kenwood 9960 . It has dual audio zones for front and rear. My kids watch a movie and get audio from the movie in the rear while i listen to music from front speakers. I haven't tried two videos yet, the second souce of video has to come from an ipod, memory card or usb drive. Ill give it a try tomorrow and let you know.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i have a kenwood also, the ddx series have the dual mode i can either watch a movie from the dvd drive and listen to music off my ipod or i can listen to music on a cd and movie from the ipod. when you purchase yours just make sure it says its dual mode or dual audio in the specs

·
Registered
452 Posts
I think my Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD is dual zone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts